Visa Assistance Services in Philippines


For Visa Services, Interbiz Consulting Group will facilitate processing of visas for individuals who will travel in the Philippines and abroad as well as companies wishing to relocate staff and send off employees for official business. We will coordinate with labor lawyers, visa consultants, DOLE and Bureau of Immigration of the Philippines.

Types of Visa in the Philippines
•   Tourist Visa / Temporary Visa
•   Long-Stay Visitor Visa Extension (LSVVE)
•   9G visa & AEP work permit
•   Retirement visa (SRRV)
•   Investor visa (SIRV)

Temporary / Tourist Visa
Generally, Philippines is open to any visitor or foreign national for pleasure, business and medical reasons. A visa is not required prior to their arrival provided that their passports are valid for at least 6 months, their stay is not more than 30 days, they possess a return ticket and they must come from countries with which Philippines has an agreement on waiver of visa.
9(a) visa issued by the Philippine consulate is required to those foreign nationals who wish to stay more than 30 days but less than 59 days in the Philippines.

Long-Stay Visitor Visa Extension (LSVVE)
In 2013, the Bureau of Immigration launched LSVVE or Long-Stay Visitor Visa Extension to all foreign nationals coming to the Philippines for pleasure, business and medical reasons. This LSVVE allows a temporary visitor to stay in the Philippines for 6 months. Additional LSVVE visas can be obtained in succession upon expiry. Furthermore, with the approval of the Commissioner, a stay of 16, 24 or 36 months is possible, depending on the nationality of the visitor, and upon the approval of the commissioner.

9G Visa & AEP Work Permit

A foreigner who will be employed in the Philippines must secure a working visa or 9(g) visa from the Bureau of Immigration. However, prior to the process in securing a 9(g) visa, a foreigner must first get hold of an Alien Employment Permit from the Department of Labor & Employment.

•   A foreigner may apply for a Special Work Permit (SWP) which is issued for a period of three months while the 9(g) visa is being processed.
•   Validity of (9(g) visa) : only for the duration the current employment contract or Alien b. Employment Permit

An Alien Employment Permit (AEP) is a prerequisite for a work visa. It is issued by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) which authorizes a foreign national to work in the Philippines.

SRRV/Retirement Visa

SRRV or Special Resident Retiree’s Visa entitles the foreign national to multiple-entry privileges and the right to permanently live in the Philippines.
What are the types of SRRV?

SRRV Smile
•   35 Years Old & Above – US$20,000.00
•   Deposit is not convertible into investment
•   Deposit made can be withdrawn upon cancellation of SRR Visa

SRRV Classic
•   35 – 49 Years Old – US$50,000.00
•   50 Years Old & Above:
– Without Pension – US$20,000.00
– With Pension – US$10,000.00
•   Deposit may be converted into investments

SRRV Human Touch
•   35 years old & above = US$10,000.00
•   Visa holder must show to have a pre-existing condition and in need of medical care and services (except contagious diseases).
•   Visa holder must be able to show proof of monthly pension remitted to the Philippines equal to at least US$1,500.00
•   Deposit is not convertible into investment
•   Deposit made can be withdrawn upon cancellation of SRR Visa

SRRV Courtesy
•   35 Years Old and above (former Filipino citizens) – US$1,500.00
•   50 Years Old and above (Ambassadors / Retired Diplomats who served in the Philippines)
– US$1,500.00
•   Additional – US$15,000.00 per dependent (in excess of two) (Former Filipinos not included)
•   Deposit may be converted into investments

SIRV / Investor’s Visa

SIRV or Special Investor Resident Visa allows the holder to live in the Philippines for an indefinite period, so long as he meets the required qualifications and investments are maintained by Visa Assistance Philippines.

The applicant must be willing and able to invest the amount of at least US$75,000 in the Philippines.