J1 Visa Sponsorship

We guide students, fresh graduates, and/or professionals through the complex process of obtaining a J1 visa for their internship and training program in the United States.

We guide you through the complex process of obtaining a J1 visa and ensure that you have the best possible experience during your stay in the United States.

A J1 visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows individuals to participate in educational and cultural exchange programs in the United States. These programs can include research programs, work-study programs, and programs for cultural exchange.

Our J1 visa service offers complete assistance to people and organizations looking to apply for J1 visas. We offer guidance and assistance throughout the entire process, from initial application to visa issuance.

Services Includes

Eligibility Assessment

We do a preliminary evaluation of your qualifications for a J1 visa and offer advice on the relevant procedures and paperwork.

Program selection

We help you select the most appropriate program for your needs, based on your goals, interests, and qualifications.

Application Assistance

We walk you through the process of applying for a J1 visa, making sure that all required information and paperwork is submitted.

Visa Interview Preparation

We offer direction and assistance to help you get ready for the J1 visa interview, including practice interviews and success suggestions.

Arrival & Orientation Assistance

We assist you with airport pickup, orientation, and support during your stay after you arrive in the United States.

Application Requirements

This can vary depending on the specific exchange program that you are applying for, but in general, the following documents are required:

DS-2019 Form

This is the Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor (J-1) Status. It is issued by the program sponsor and is required for the J1 visa application

Valid Passport

You must have a passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the period of stay in the United States.

Application Fee

You must pay the application fee, which is required for all visa applicants.


You must pay the SEVIS fee, which is a fee that supports the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) that tracks and monitors exchange visitors and students during their stay in the United States.

Proof of Financial Support

You must provide evidence that you have sufficient funds to cover your expenses during your stay in the United States.

English Proficiency

You must demonstrate English language proficiency, either by passing an English language test or by showing evidence of your English language proficiency.

Additional Documents

You may also be required to provide additional documents depending on the specific exchange program that you are applying for. These may include academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, or other documents required by the program sponsor.

Frequently Asked Questions

A J-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa category in the United States that allows individuals to participate in exchange programs for cultural and educational purposes. It provides opportunities for international students, scholars, researchers, and professionals to engage in various exchange activities such as work-study programs, internships, trainings, research, and cultural exchanges.

To apply for a J-1 visa in the Philippines, you need to follow these steps:

  • Find a designated J-1 visa sponsor in the United States that offers the program you wish to participate in.
  • Submit an application to the sponsor organization and fulfill their specific requirements.
  • Upon acceptance into the program, the sponsor will issue you a DS-2019 form, which is the Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor Status.
  • Pay the SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) fee.
  • Schedule an appointment at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the Philippines for a visa interview.
  • Attend the visa interview and provide the necessary documents and information as required.
  • If approved, you will receive your J-1 visa, allowing you to travel to the United States for your exchange program.

Yes, J-1 visa holders are generally permitted to work within the specific program or exchange activities outlined on their DS-2019 form. The employment allowed is typically related to the program objectives, such as work-study positions, internships, or research positions. It is important to check the terms and conditions of your specific J-1 program and consult with your sponsor organization for any restrictions or limitations on employment.

Upon returning to the Philippines after completing a J-1 visa program, there are typically no specific restrictions or requirements imposed by the Philippines. However, it is advisable to keep documentation of your J-1 program completion and any relevant certificates or qualifications obtained during your exchange program, as these may be valuable for your future endeavors or employment opportunities in the Philippines.


Our Clients Reviews

Urna luctus nostra lacinia faucibus primis felis augue non leo tempor ullamcorper.