Both foreign and local companies in the Philippines can enjoy government incentives. We can help facilitate your registration with Philippine Economic Zone (PEZA) or the Board of Investments (BOI). We will help determine your qualifications, prepare all the required documents and process your application.
- Income Tax Holiday (ITH) – 100% exemption from corporate income tax
- 4 years ITH for Non-pioneer Project
- 6 years ITH for Pioneer Project
- Upon expiry of the Income Tax Holiday – 5% Special Tax on Gross Income and exemption from all national and local
- Tax and duty free importation of raw materials, capital equipment, machineries and spare parts.
- Exemption from wharfage dues and export tax, impost or fees
- VAT zero-rating of local purchases subject to compliance with BIR and PEZA requirements
- Exemption from payment of any and all local government imposts, fees, licenses or taxes. However, while under Income Tax Holiday, no exemption from real estate tax, but machineries installed and operated in the economic zone for manufacturing, processing or for industrial purposes shall be exempt from real estate taxes for the first three (3) years of operation of such machineries. Production equipment not attached to real estate shall be exempt from real property taxes
- Exemption from expanded withholding tax
- Simplified Import – Export Procedures (Electronic Import Permit System and Automated Export Documentation System).
- Non-resident Foreign Nationals may be employed by PEZA-registered Economic Zone Enterprises in supervisory, technical or advisory positions.
- Special Non-Immigrant Visa with Multiple Entry Privileges for the following non-resident Foreign Nationals in a PEZA-registered Economic Zone Enterprise : Investor/s, officers, and employees in supervisory, technical or advisory position, and their spouses and unmarried children under twenty-one years of age.