Annual Income Tax Return
- Form 1700 Income Tax Return for Individuals Earning Purely Compensation Income (Including Non-Business/Non-Profession Income)
- This must be filed on or before April 15 of each year covering income for the preceding taxable year with a copy of BIR Form 2316 issued by the Employer
- Form 1701 Annual Income Tax Return for Self-Employed Individuals (Sole Proprietorship), Estates and Trusts
- This must be filed on or before April 15 of each year covering income for the preceding taxable year.
- Form 1702-RT Annual Income Tax Return for Corporation, Partnership and Other Non-Individual Taxpayer Subject Only to REGULAR Income Tax Rate
- This must be filed, with or without payment, on or before April 15 of each year covering income for the preceding taxpayer’s taxable year.
Creditable Withholding Tax at Source (CWT) BIR Form 2307. This is attached to the following with different deadlines:
- For Expanded Withholding Tax: to be filed on or before the 20th day of the month following the taxable quarter, the form must be attached to 1701 or 1702 forms, in which case the amount is allowed to become tax credit against taxable income.
- For Percentage Tax on government money payments: Certificate must be attached to 2551 forms and must be issued on or before the 10th day of the following month.
- For VAT Withholding certificate must be issued on or before the tenth day of the month following the month when withholding was made. To be attached to 2550 forms.
Certificate of Final Income Tax Withheld
- Form 2306 must be issued to payee on or before January 31 of the year following the year in which income payment was made.
Certificate of Compensation Payment or Income Tax Withheld
Form 2316 must be attached to the Annual Income Tax Return (BIR Form 1700 for individuals receiving purely compensation income or BIR Form 1701 for individuals with mixed income). The Certificate must be issued by Employer on or before January 31 st of the succeeding year